A payday loan is an easy way to solve your financial issues and not be afraid of situations when your paycheck is late. Now you can get payday loans in Cincinnati Ohio in just a few clicks.
When you may need a payday loan in Ohio
You can use the money for whatever purpose. You can take out a payday loan to cover any urgent expenses, including:
- unforeseen medical bills;
- car repair;
- home innovation;
- business trip;
- large purchase;
- debt consolidation, etc.
Advantages of payday loans in Cincinnati Ohio
To get a short-term loan, you need to fill out an application on ohiowind.org. There is no safety or collateral involved. The entire application process takes just a few minutes.
- Loans can be taken at any time of the day.
- You can apply from the comfort of your home or on the go;
- You can borrow money for whatever purpose;
- Applications are approved in 94% of cases;
- No paperwork;
- Loans are issued to the unemployed, students, people with a bad credit history;
- 7 out of 10 clients get the maximum amount;
- Multiple offers from legit lenders;
- Both students and retirees can borrow money;
- No hidden fees;
- Your credit score increases if you repay loans on time.
Who is eligible for a payday loan online?
- US residence;
- Steady income of at least $1,000 per month;
- Valid bank account with direct deposit;
- Valid phone number and e-mail address.
Besides, you must not be a debtor in bankruptcy.
The average good credit score in Ohio is 688. But it doesn’t mean that you will be rejected a loan if you have a lower credit score.
We guarantee confidentiality and security during the application process.
The costs and regulations surrounding payday loans in Cincinnati, Ohio
Here’s what fees you can expect when obtaining payday loans in Cincinnati, Ohio:
- Finance charges. If your payday loan amount is $30 or less, lenders cannot charge more than $1 per every $5 borrowed;
- Maximum APR. For a 14-day $100 loan, the maximum APR is 309%;
- Acquisition charges. If your loan amount is between $30 and $100, you may expect a legit acquisition charge of one-tenth of the payday loan amount. If
- your loan is over $100, the acquisition charge cannot exceed $10;
- Maximum amount. Not specified.
- Maximum term. Vary from one week to 31 days.
How to get a payday loan in Ohio with bad credit history?
Each person has a credit history, which is stored in the credit bureau. The bank sends requests to the credit bureau to decide whether to issue a loan or refuse.
If a person has violated credit obligations, he oe she cannot be considered a reliable customer. However, borrowers are not always to blame for their damaged credit history. Sometimes the banks or third-party organizations are to blame for technical problems.
- the payment was credited with a delay;
- the money went to the wrong account;
- the specialist did not take into account the payment.
Even if an error is found and corrected, a violation mark may already appear in the credit report and the credit history will be damaged. As a result, the bank’s security service may refuse to issue a loan.
However, bad credit history is not a verdict. It is possible to get a payday loan in Cincinnati Ohio even with a low credit score. To do this, you should apply for a cash advance online via our lender referral service.
Why is it easier to work with us than with banks?
Unlike banks, we do not partner with lenders that issue large loans like a mortgage or car loan. But payday loans are a good option for solving most of the financial issues.
There are several reasons why you should use our referral service:
- the application is reviewed quickly, which means you are able to solve even the most urgent tasks – sometimes in less than 1 hour;
- you can apply remotely, from the comfort of your home, you will not need to visit the company’s office and can even submit a request on-the-go;
- you can increase your credit score by repaying small-dollar loans on time.
New clients may be eligible for relatively small amounts. Regular customers who fulfill their credit obligations in good faith receive an extended credit limit – up to $1,000 or even more.
Another advantage of payday lenders: they often hold bonus promotions and offer discounts since they value their clients.