The development of technologies has made online loans very popular. Such loans are issued instantly. You can apply for a loan in 15 minutes, with no paperwork and calls. A simple system made online loans affordable. At the moment, every 8th resident of Springfield Ohio uses it.
Payday loans in Springfield Ohio – safe and speedy
The online referral service allows you to get a payday loan for any need in just 5 minutes.
To begin with, you should choose the amount of money and the term of the loan, then – answer some simple questions. You only need to fill out an application, enter your name, birth date, phone number, email address, ID, etc.
If you are accepted for a loan, you need to e-sign an agreement. The money will be transferred to your bank account within 24 hours. The whole process of applying for a loan online will take no more than 10 minutes. If the lender’s decision is negative, you can submit the next application in 30 days.
You can apply for a payday loan online from your PC, laptop, or smartphone, which means you can apply for a cash advance from the comfort of your home or on the go.
Our online referral service can guarantees secure cooperation and complete confidentiality of customer data. We do not disclose information to third parties.
How it works
It is so easy to get a payday loan online. Just follow these 3 simple steps to get accepted:
- Fill out a short online form. Click the “Get Started” button and provide basic personal information. Make sure you only enter the correct information;
- Get matched with the lender. As soon as we process your request, you will get matched with a lender that seems best for you;
- Get the money. If approved, you should expect to have the funds on your account as soon as the same day or the next day.
Advantages of online payday loans
When using our online referral service, you can enjoy many advantages:
- Relaxed requirements: be a US resident, have a valid bank account, be at least 18 yo;
- You can get the money the same day;
- Application takes no more than 15 minutes;
- There is no collateral involved;
- 24/7 work schedule. You can get money in the evening or on weekends;
- Friendly customer support;
- No need to indicate the purpose of the loan;
- You can apply for a loan from the comfort of your home or on the go.
Our online referral service is often used by those who find it difficult to get loans from banks. These can be people without official employment, retirees, students, freelancers. Even those with a bad credit history can get approved.
Who is eligible for a payday loan in Springfield Ohio?
Eligibility criteria vary by state and lender. Typically, you must comply with the following borrower requirements:
- be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident;
- be at least 18 yo;
- have a valid bank account in your name;
- have a valid email address and phone number;
- have a steady income.
In most cases, you do not need to have good credit to get accepted for a loan.
Terms of the service
Ohio Wind has created an extensive network of large and legit lenders. They are loyal to clients, loan approval rates are very high. You can typically borrow from $100 to $1,000 for a term no exceeding 30 days.
The APR is individual for every borrower based on his/her income and needs.
It is important to repay the loan in a timely manner since defaulting will drastically reduce your credit score and lead to penalties.
If you are unable to pay the loan on time for any reason, you often can request a loan extension. For this, you should contact your lender a few days before your due date.
The costs and regulations surrounding payday loans in Springfield Ohio
- The maximum loan amount: not specified;
- The maximum term: 31 days;
- Maximum APR: For a 14-day $100 loan, the maximum APR is 309%;
- Finance charges: If you apply for a $30 loan or a smaller loan, lenders charge no more than $1 per every $5 you borrow;
- Acquisition charges: If your loan amount is $100 or lower, lenders may charge a legit acquisition of 1/10 of the loan amount. If your loan amount is less than $100, the acquisition charge cannot be over $10.